Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sensitive

I wonder what makes a person more sensitive?


People seem to admire someone that is more sensitive, but I almost consider it a curse. I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out a way to feel a little less.....care a little less.....but it just seems like an impossible task for someone like me. It is hard to live this way.....to have your heart ache nearly everyday for something or someone. It is one of the main reasons that I don't eat animals.....I care too much.


Maybe it is a gift. Perhaps I feel love more deeply than others.....maybe I am more sensitive to wonderful feelings as well.


Well....this dreary...foggy morning....I still feel that it is a curse because even if I can love more deeply....won't that only cause me a deeper pain if that love dies?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the heart pumps hard
    Sometimes pumping shallow
    Time to time we fear that the beats will go unheard

    As the blood rushes to our face
    and our head pounds with questions of why
    Never forget that we at least have a heart that beats alive

    Question never not the legitimacy of the beat
    Never need confirmation of truth
    Know that just by being you the owes for this little treat

    Envy pours from around
    Jealousy is a color and not a sound
    I only wish that I was like you and could spread love with endless heart pumping abound


    I love you, for all you love Mrs. Sara Young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy for me to understand how some people live in perpetual depression. Sometimes I feel as though it consumes me. It can be a very depressing & vicious circle... afraid to care... this is the trap I am caught in. If you don't love, you don't loose, right? But, then, if you don't give love out, you don't get love in return... what to do... life can be cruel...

    ReplyDelete