Saturday, August 21, 2010

2nd Post EVER


I love this pic of Aspyn and I!! We took this pic, and the one below, at the Fair yesterday. We went on a $10 budget and had over 6 hours of fantastic fun. Luckily, we know a guy that works there and he's such an incredible guy that everywhere we went, vendors were shouting at us to come partake in their entertainment, for free.
We got to ride an elephant (one that seemed very happy, not like a miserable circus elephant, because I do my best to not condone any kind of cruelty to animals) and ride a virtual roller coaster... I just remembered that Pete got pics... I'm going to go get them before I post any further...
And, I'd like to post my very successful, healthy scone endeavor. I'd better get a pic of the last one before it gets eaten!

1 comment:

  1. wow! Aspyn looks so much older in this picture. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete