Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm finally doing it!!!


Awwwww, I love this pic of Brayden and I. This picture, and the one of Aspyn and I (that I'll be posting next) is what inspired me to finally start a gosh darn blog.
It's very hard for me to not spend hours and hours getting everything precisely the way I love it before I post, but if I'm ever to get anything posted I'd better just get on with it!
I've struggled with successful communication via the written word, but I am NOT going to let that stop me from trying. So, here I go...
Comments and constructive criticism extremely appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! It's about time!! Good for you! Yes, dear... I'll help you with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey look! Brayden got a haircut. Looking good B! LOVE your necklace R. :-)

    ReplyDelete