Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What's new

The newest members of the Wyatt family... Mike and Lucy! Pete and Aspyn scored a little fish tank for a dollar, during our thrift store adventures from this weekend. Aspyn got it all cleaned up and then used her money (and a little bit of ours) to purchase these White Cloud fish. She also transferred Lunas (our frog that has been alive for like 7 years) into this superior tank. Lunas enjoys stretching out as long she can, just because she can.
This was taken from this last weekend... Aspyn trying to rescue her Dad from the mouth of the hungry blue hippo... good thing she is so strong!
I wanted to post a pic from Brayden's sword class, but I can't seem to find ANY of them. I'll have to be sure to bring my camera next Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you weren't supposed to post pics from the sword class? Don't get in trouble again!!

    ReplyDelete