Thursday, September 2, 2010

MOOF!

It's a wee bit unsettling that I've been blogging for a little over a week and this is my 2nd introduction to a new family member... I keep thinking our family can't possibly get any bigger and then I find out that I'm wrong. So... Here's Moof! Brayden has loved the relationship that Aspyn has with her parakeet and so wanted his very own. My only concern was that it would be another thing that I would have to remind him to take care of, and I *really* didn't want that. So, we made an agreement, several months ago, that if he took care of his responsibilities *with out* me having to remind him, then Pete and I would buy him a bird. As you can see, he upheld his end of the deal and we are upholding ours.
He's peeking! Isn't he cute?

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW!! I want a Moof!! Or do I want a Sail?? I too love Aspyn's relationship with Sail, I never knew a parakeet could be so sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete