Saturday, December 11, 2010

Frozen





Everyday is different.....but sometimes it is hard to notice subtle changes in our world.



I stopped taking pictures a while ago because I realized that all the pictures that I wanted to take were already taken. There are millions of pictures of flowers and people and animals....why would mine be any different? And how would they ever be better than what is already out there??





It's the subtle changes......once a moment passes....everything changes. Yes, there might be millions of pictures of snow and winter.....but none of those pictures where taken from my seat at my moment.






There are probably millions of pictures that are better than mine.....but these are mine. Unique to my eye and my experience and that is why I started to snap a couple of pictures again.

1 comment:

  1. I think photos are an attempt to capture an object the way that the photographer sees it... I love your photos...

    ReplyDelete