Monday, December 13, 2010

Participant



Why we work.....




I woke him up a little after 5am. It was snowing outside. For some reason when it snows my inner child comes out to play and I get a rush of excitement and it cannot be dimmed. I woke him up because I HAD to!!! It was snowing and I wanted to giggle and watch it come down.




He does NOT like to be woken up.....but he got up with me anyways.




My next idea was to take two chairs outside under our small front porch and have our coffee outside....all bundled up....watching the snow. He was more than happy to join me. Five in the morning....freezing outside...sipping coffee and falling more deeply in love.




I think that's why our marriage and love is so strong. He joins me. If I have a stupid idea....want an adventure....or need change in my life....he doesn't hesitate....he joins me.




I love him with every ounce of myself!

2 comments: