Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ah Ahem...

Attention Ladies and Gentleman….

This is my very first public blog! I find myself squirming slightly in my seat just thinking about posting this. I’ve blogged in some form or another for about 15 years….and never has it been public in any way shape or form. (Well unless you count my nosey sister sneaking peeks at my journals every chance she got) This feels alien to me…..almost wrong to put my thoughts out there for others to read and judge and interpret. Quit judging!! I can’t promise anything about what I write….not that it will make sense or invoke deep thoughts or that I will use big words and sound poetic like my lovely husband….but I do promise one thing…..I will always keep it real. Well….I must like this new extroverted blog because here I am squirming and slightly grinning.

Now….what to talk about….??? Hmmmmm.

How about a confession…?

Sometimes when I am all alone I take pictures of myself. It’s not that I’m a vain person it’s just highly entertaining to me to make squishy faces and pretty faces and angry faces and then do it all again. Maybe it’s a girl thing cause it seems to be everywhere on any social media site you stumble upon. Maybe I’m just a silly girl.

Here’s a few for your viewing pleasure….

No judging. Well maybe just a little…!

1 comment:

  1. Like everything you decide to put yourself into, it's perfect! The perfect 1st blog! I can't wait to see the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete